Type to search

Rapper”Logic” Continues to Promote Bitcoin to 2.4m Followers on Twitter

Rapper”Logic” Continues to Promote Bitcoin to 2.4m Followers on Twitter

Mainframe AI
Share

Rapper”Logic” Continues to Promote Bitcoin to 2.4m Followers on Twitter


Published at Thu, 19 Nov 2020 23:52:23 +0000

For instance, the rapper Sir Robert Bryson Hall II or”Logic” recently tweeted about Bitcoin. He declared approximately 10 days ago he bought Bitcoin at the behest of his label’s CEO, who announced his own investment in the leading cryptocurrency.

Pliego commented on the acquisition:

“Dan, I love your newsletter (to which I subscribe) Here some clarifications in my article: 10 percent of”liquid portfolio” in BTC…not of my net worth! The other 90 percent is in precious metals miners. For me it is no”stampede”, started with Grayscale at 800 dlls BTC in 2016. Ricardo S.”

Billionaires Getting Involved Too

@saifedean’s”The Bitcoin Standard” in the process. ‘Bitcoin protects the frequent citizen against government expropriation. ”’

Alright fuck Twitter I will play chess and count my Bitcoin….

“One thing that piqued my interest from this listing of resources, which one day may be brought to prominence by the GMI, is Bitcoin. Truth in advertising, I am not a hard-money nor a crypto nut. I am not a millennial investing in cryptocurrency, which is highly popular in that creation, but a baby boomer who wants to catch the chance set while protecting my capital in ever-changing environments. 1 means to do that’s to make sure I am invested in the tools that respond first to the gigantic increases in global money. And given that Bitcoin has positive returns over the most recent time frames, a deeper dip into it was warranted.”

Billionaires are starting to become involved in the cryptocurrency as this pump continues.
This comes shortly after he tweeted out that people should call him”Bobby Bitcoin.”

Bitcoin is set to move higher as institutional and retail flows increase.

  • Bitcoin has exploded higher over the past few days and past few weeks.
  • It’s rightfully drawn the attention of many investors and users that normally do not dabble in this area.

“Logic” Continues to Promote Bitcoin on Twitter

Bitcoin has exploded higher over the past few days and past few weeks. It’s rightfully drawn the attention of many investors and users that normally do not dabble in this area.
Price tags: xbtusd, btcusd, btcusdt
Charts from TradingView.com
Rapper”Logic” Continues to Promote Bitcoin to 2.4m Followers on Twitter

Other billionaires like Paul Tudor Jones and Stanley Druckenmiller are also getting involved in the cryptocurrency market also. Paul Tudor Jones, one of the world’s greatest asset managers, commented in June on Bitcoin:
Featured Image from Shutterstock

Tags:

You Might also Like

4 Comments

  1. November 21, 2020

    Wow that was odd. I just wrote an really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn’t appear. Grrrr… well I’m not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say wonderful blog!

  2. November 21, 2020

    If you wish for to improve your experience just keep visiting this site and be updated with the hottest gossip posted here.

  3. November 21, 2020

    My partner and I absolutely love your blog and find most of your post’s to be just what I’m looking for. Do you offer guest writers to write content for yourself? I wouldn’t mind producing a post or elaborating on many of the subjects you write regarding here. Again, awesome site!

  4. November 21, 2020

    Hi there to every one, the contents present at this web page are truly awesome for people knowledge, well, keep up the good work fellows.

error: Alert: Content is protected !!